Looking for a really simple yet effective cloth diaper? Then the Thirsties Stay Dry Duo Insert is for you!
First, start with a Thirsties Duo Wrap. Take two layers of fast absorbing microfiber terry, top it with our stay-dry and stain-resistant microfleece, and snap it together with 5 layers of buttery soft hemp jersey. The result? A simple recipe for an easy to use and economical stay dry system that keeps your baby free of diaper rash and embarrassing leaks. Thirsties Stay Dry Duo Insert offers a comfortable, trim fit and phenomenal absorbency that will not let you down. Simply place the insert into a Duo Wrap, fasten around your baby and go!
- Easy to use, easy to clean, quick to dry
- Fleece-topped to protect your baby from wetness
- Extremely absorbent yet maintains a trim and comfortable fit
- Combines fast absorbing power of microfiber terry together with the stable absorbency of hemp
- Pair with Thirsties Duo Wrap and save $2000 over disposables!
Size One: 6-18 lbs (3-8 kg)
Size Two: 18-40 lbs (8-18 kg)
Care and Content
Before first use, wash at least 3 times on hot in order to remove any natural oils which may be present in the hemp.
Machine wash warm or hot. Dry in dryer or hang to dry.
Upper insert: 100% polyester
Lower insert: 55% hemp, 45% cotton
Made in the USA.
|Country of Manufacture|
By Adrienne Absorbent and super soft ,
- These are my favourite inserts! The fleece layer stays so soft and stain-free, but the layer underneath is able to contain blow-outs so well once they reach thier max absorbency. I use these as an all-in-two with Applecheeks covers, the small size fits really well into the size ones. I bought more of the Best Bottom inserts but wish I got more of these... though nothing is stopping me :)
I definitely recommend for anyone looking at an all-in-two solution!
By Stacey So Absorbent! ,
- I've been surprised with how much these inserts can hold before my baby gets fussy! They are easy to use and transport. Only problem is that they need to be dried on LOW and take a really long time! A little impractical, but I guess you can't trade that and still have them so absorbent!
By Colleen Extremely absorbant! ,
- I actually use these doublers with a fitted kissaluvs or a bummis prefold and large fleece liner in a rumparooz, thirsties or bummis cover for overnights. My 4 month old has slept through the night since 7 weeks so we needed extra absorbency to prevent rashes. (She sleeps 12-14 hour stretches now.) These doublers are large and long considering my baby started wearing them at 3-4 months, but they absorb a LOT of liquid. It takes 80 min in a dryer and hanging in the window for a day to dry them! Awesome absorbency (albeit order a few if used for overnights so you have something between washes lol). Haven't had a rash or issue yet!
By Kelly Soft and Absorbent ,
- These inserts are ideal - very absorbent, not too bulky compared to some, and super-soft. I washed these more than the three times recommended and found that a few additional washes helped make them even softer and more absorbent. Very easy to use with the Thirsties Duo Covers.
By AMN Awesome ,
- I bought these as replacement inserts for my DS's pockets, and I just adore them! They are super absorbent and have not leaked at all! They are great on their own or as a booster. Also, I appreciated that they were trim fitting and not bulky in his pockets.