Thirsties' popular All In One cloth diaper is now available in Newborn sizing! Thirsties Newborn All In One was carefully designed with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind. This trim-fitting diaper includes an umbilical cord snap down and adjustable rise, providing a custom fit for babies (5-14 lbs). The convenient Newborn All in One delivers absorbency, waterproof protection and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper they've ever created! All in all, the Thirsties Newborn AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Umbilical cord snap down may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
|Country of Manufacture|
By Gina A favourite AIO ,
- This is one of my favourite cloth diapers so far (my son is 6 weeks old). I love the trim fit and how quickly this diaper dries. I think this diaper will be fitting my son for quite awhile longer too which is great. I definitely wish I had more of these in my diaper stash!
By Julie Not absorbent enough for my heavy wetter ,
- I really love how trim these diapers are. They fit my slim 8 lb newborn perfectly and are great under clothes. They are also the quickest drying diaper in my newborn stash. However, from the time I started using them (one week in) they have not been absorbent enough and we get leaks every time despite frequent changes. If they had the option for added absorbency these would be perfect!
By Carrie Perfect ,
- Love these! Perfect when on the go!!
By Elizabeth Received today and already a favourite! ,
- I only received my order today and since I was already doing laundry, I tossed them in so I could try them out today. Even without completely prepping them (I only washed each twice), they are super absorbent, trim for cloth and fit perfectly! They are a new favourite and I'll definitely be buying a couple more!