Thirsties' new One-Size Pocket Diaper is ultra-absorbent, a cinch to use, and designed to provide a great fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. Pairing an adjustable rise with Thirsties' signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers of absorbency, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing, toss the Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle.
The handy pocket design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the stay-dry microfleece and waterproof layers. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged microfiber snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey; eight layers in all! When using both inserts with a newborn simply fold down the hemp insert and snap together with the microfiber insert. Microfiber is a fast absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the microfleece sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the microfiber to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
- A two-piece diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbent insert and a waterproof pocket diaper
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs.
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of microfiber terry. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp cotton.
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options.
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
By Michelle Awesome Diaper ,
- We looked into several different brands and several different styles before finally deciding to use these. They were able to contain the poop as easily as the pees. The double gusset leg fit makes for a snug fit and the ability to contain the poops. The designs are cute and the snaps work well. The sizing fits our baby perfectly. The one size is nice, so we don't have to buy a complete second set when she gets older. The pocket with the double inserts makes the inserts absorb well and the diaper stay dry on the baby.
By Kristen Great! ,
- Great fit, love the gussets, no leaks so far. My son has chunky legs and a skinny waist never any issues making the diaper fit. Love the hemp inset that comes with the diaper you can add the smaller microfiber for extra absorbency which snaps onto the hemp one which helps it stay in place. Over all love this diaper.
By Kelsey Excellent fit for a one size pocket diaper! ,
- I have some of the older size one pocket diapers from Thirsties but I have to say, I like the one size better. They seem to fit better which is odd as I have a small baby (She is currently 7 weeks old and weighs 8lbs 9oz). I have only been using these pocket diapers for almost 4 weeks now and I love them! I have never had a leak and the inserts are great in absorbency. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to use a pocket diaper. I don't put them on her night though, I use the Thirsites fitted which is also great!