Need an overnight solution? Looking to add on to your current reusable diapering system as an answer for your little heavy wetter? Accessorize with a Thirsties Hemp Insert for the very best in bulletproof protection against leaks.
The steady and stable absorption characteristics of hemp works best behind the fast absorbing power of microfiber terry. Experience has proven that the a combination of microfiber terry and hemp provides the very best absorption capabilities with the least amount of bulk.
Thirsties Hemp Inserts add a tremendous amount of additional absorption capabilities to your existing cloth diapering system yet adds only the thickness of two stacked nickels! Made from 6 layers of luxuriously soft hemp & cotton blend knit jersey, you will find that these are exactly what your baby needs to sleep comfortably through the night without leaks.
When adding to Thirsties Fab Fitted diapers, tuck the insert into your Thirsties Diaper Cover. Wrap and fasten your fitted diaper around baby first and then add the insert and cover.
55% Hemp / 45% Cotton
Machine wash warm or hot. Hang to Dry or Dry in Dryer. Made in the USA.
Sizing (prior to washing)
Small: 5" x 12"
Large: 5.5" x 14.5"
Hemp will shrink about 10% after washing & drying.
Please note... Thirsties Hemp Inserts need to be washed and dried at least 3x before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. Inserts will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
|Country of Manufacture|
By karma very absorbent for naps, but still looking for a better system for night ,
- I purchased these liners hoping they would solve my overnight heavy leaker. These liners are good in my aio diapers during longer naps. It absorbs up to 4 - 5 hrs of liquid for my 8 month old, but needs to be changed if I want avoid the night time change all together. Perhaps I need to change my system.
By Allison awesome nighttime booster! ,
- we use these as a booster in a thirsties aio at night, they work greay, but take eons to dry :(
By Arthy LOVE IT! ,
- Our DS, is a heavy nighttime wetter. He hasn't leaked once we added this to our nighttime diapering routine! Thirsties, this is an awesome product. I am so glad to have discovered these before I started cloth diapering (finally got around to writing some reviews, a year after giving birth - haha).
By Sara large size is very large! ,
- Nice and pretty thin! They don't add a lot of bulk but they are very big! They actually only fit in my size 2 Applecheeks diapers. They don't fit in any of my other pocket diaper styles that are trimmer fitting. That doesn't bother me since I only got one pack to try...but just be aware that if you are using a smaller or more contoured diaper like a Sunbaby then get the small...as the large size may not fit. They are nice and absorbent though!
By Alleysha Great for overnight ,
- These are so absorbent, I never have to worry about any leaks when our little one is wearing these. Love the value. Only down side is that they do take longer to dry, but I don't mid as well since they do such a fantastic job.