- Features an adjustable rise for extended use to suit your growing baby
- Two sizes will fit from birth to potty
- Leg gussets provide superior protection against leaks
- Pliable and breathable
- Pair with basic prefold cloth diapers and save $2000 over disposables!
Thirsties Duo Wraps are easy to use and easier on your wallet! The adjustable rise of this wrap design means one size will last twice as long. In fact, only two sizes will cover your baby from birth all the way to potty-learning.
Similar in feel to their best-selling Diaper Cover, Thirsties Duo Wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby’s delicate skin. Durable hook and loop closures provide a perfect and secure fit at every diaper change. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against baby skin. All sizes offer convenient fold-over laundry tabs to protect your hook and loop closures from trapping lint in the wash.
Each of the two sizes of Thirsties Duo Wrap features three rows of snaps to adjust the rise to your baby's shape; it is like having THREE sizes in one. Pairing this adjustability in rise with our signature leg gussets, makes this wrap the most versatile on the market. Whether your baby is tall or short, thin or chunky, this cover will keep those messes contained!
Care & Content
Machine wash warm or hot. Dry in dryer or hang to dry. Made in the USA 100% polyester w/urethane coating - FREE of PVC, phthalates, lead, and latex.
|Size One||6-18 lbs||10"-19"||4"-10"||14"-16"||0-9 mo|
|Size Two||18-40 lbs||14"-25"||8"-14"||18"-20"||9+ mo|
|Country of Manufacture|
By Daniela Love these covers! ,
- We love these covers. Excellent quality. We´ve been using the sixe 1 covers for over 7 months and never a leak, easy to clean. Will definately buy size 2.
By Michelle Favourite cover ,
- This is by far my favourite cover. The hook and loop closure with a simple trifolded prefold makes for quick and easy changes. Only reason I didn't give a 5 star is that the inner gusset on one of our covers has already lost its elasticity (purchased only 2 months ago). Thirsties has great customer service though and will be sending a replacement. So overall, an easy, affordable cover.
By Rebecca Great Cover ,
- I really like these diaper covers. They are easy to use, they dry quickly, they fit really well around skinny newborn legs, and they are trim. I prefer the snap closure as I find the top of the cover folds down and the Velcro rubs against my son's tummy. I definitely recommend these covers!
By Amanda No leaks or blow outs ,
- These are my favorite covers. They fit my long skinny baby perfectly. They are true to size and they wash up easily. I have never had even one blow out or leak with these.
By CORALIE Great cover! ,
- Thirsties duo covers really are awesome. I've used other covers that look similar, but somehow don't fit very well and end up leaking.
If you're looking for a good solution for explosive EBF poo, a flat or prefold and a Thirsties cover will fit the bill.
A word about velcro vs snaps - snaps will last longer (through more children), but I find velcro gives a better fit, and is faster. My baby is a bit on the long side, and I had to move him up to the size 2 at ~14 lbs, but the snaps didn't fit very well.