Thirsties Duo Wraps are easy to use and easier on your wallet! The adjustable rise of this wrap design means one size will last twice as long. In fact, only two sizes will cover your baby from birth all the way to potty-learning.
Similar in feel to their best-selling Diaper Cover, Thirsties Duo Wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby’s delicate skin. Durable snap closures provide a secure fit at every diaper change. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against baby skin. All sizes offer convenient fold-over laundry tabs to protect your hook and loop closures from trapping lint in the wash.
- Features an adjustable rise for extended use to suit your growing baby
- Two sizes will fit from birth to potty
- Leg gussets provide superior protection against leaks
- Pliable and breathable
- Pair with basic prefold cloth diapers and save $2000 over disposables!
Each of the two sizes of Thirsties Duo Wrap features three rows of snaps to adjust the rise to your baby's shape; it is like having THREE sizes in one. Pairing this adjustability in rise with our signature leg gussets, makes this wrap the most versatile on the market. Whether your baby is tall or short, thin or chunky, this cover will keep those messes contained!
Care & Content
Machine wash warm or hot. Dry in dryer or hang to dry. Made in the USA 100% polyester w/urethane coating - FREE of PVC, phthalates, lead, and latex.
|Size One||6-18 lbs||10"-19"||4"-10"||14"-16"||0-9 mo|
|Size Two||18-40 lbs||14"-25"||8"-14"||18"-20"||9+ mo|
|Country of Manufacture|
By Christine Great cover! ,
- Heard lots of good things about these covers and I agree -- these covers are great! Very cute patterns, easy to use, no leaks. We have been using the Size One covers over prefolds since our baby was about 8 lbs and it has been working very well. Baby is now about 11 lbs and I don't think it'll fit up to 18 lbs, but we will definitely purchase the Size Two covers when we need to since this is a great product.
By Daniela Love these covers! ,
- Will be buying Thirsties again. The fit is great. They were the first covers we used with our newborn. Absolutely no leaks, ever. Only negative aspect I can find is that the inner gusset lost some of its strech and one of the snaps cracked a tiny bit.
By Tara Primary Cover ,
- We used these in size 1 from birth with our 9lbs son, up until he was around 16lbs when they started to fit poorly. He is tall so they were too short, but they were also almost too snug. My partner loved these covers so much that we purchased in the next size and we continue to use them are our primary covers.
They have very cute print choices, but I hate that they're trimmed in white. I don't always get the stains out on the first wash, so sometimes the trim looks a bit grungy.
By Rebecca Great Cover ,
- I really like these diaper covers. They are easy to use, they dry quickly, they fit really well around skinny newborn legs, and they are trim. I prefer the snap closure as I find the top of the cover folds down and the Velcro rubs against my son's tummy. I definitely recommend these covers!
By Elizabeth Great cover ,
- I've only tried size 1 so far but I really like it. We haven't had any leaks with it so far.