Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefolds are no ordinary prefold! They've solved many of the cons of prefold diapers in their patent-pending design. Ordinary prefolds are bulky and take a long time to dry. When hung to dry, they can become stiff and crunchy. In addition, most prefolds are 8 layers thick in the middle, which makes it difficult to clean all layers of the diaper thoroughly.
Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefolds are designed for the freer flow of air and washing water-each panel is only 2 layers thick, permitting thorough cleansing with little effort and quick drying times. Their custom hemp jersey is as soft as your favorite t-shirt and it's knitted with love right here in the USA. Hemp is an ideal diaper fabric as it displays antimicrobial properties, is many times more durable, and is more absorbent than cotton. In fact, their hemp jersey is 25% more absorbent than a prefold of the same weight made from cotton alone! This translates into a very trim and effective cloth diaper with a hefty amount of absorbing power.
- Patent-pending design is easy to clean, quick to dry, and grows with your baby
- Made from buttery soft custom hemp jersey knitted in the USA
- 25% more absorbent and much more durable than pure cotton
- Maintains a trim and comfortable fit
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Pair with Thirsties Duo Wrap and save $2000 over disposables!
Size One: 6-18lbs
Size Two: 18-40lbs
Care & Content
Machine wash warm or hot. Dry in dryer or hang to dry.
55% hemp, 45% cotton
Made in the USA.
|Country of Manufacture|
By Joni good prefold ,
- Works great so far, but they take quite a long time to dry
By Jackie Not so thirsty. ,
- This diaper is extremely small. I'm glad I only bought one to try it out. I would never buy another one. I used it on my petite 6 month old foster baby and she soaked very quickly. Does not work with a Snappi.
By jillian One of my favourite prefolds ,
- I love these! They are so absorbent and I find they wash well. Mine are still stain free after sun bleaching them after most washes. Highly recommend!
By Amber So soft and so absorbant ,
- These are awesome. I wish that all of my prefolds could be hemp!
By Shannon Great When Tri-folded ,
- These are nice & soft, really absorbent and fantastic when tri-folded in a cover or pocket diaper as an insert. However, like some of the other reviews, I found these not suitable to fasten underneath a cover. The quality is great though, I will buy more to add to the ongoing stash.