Ditch the bulk! Thirsties® Duo Fab Fitteds are shaped for a trimmer appearance and fabulous comfort for your mobile baby. And now, thanks to their latest innovation, they're even easier on your wallet. Just like their economical Duo Diaper and our Duo Wraps, the Thirsties® Duo Fab Fitteds feature an adjustable rise, which means one size will last twice as long. In fact, you'll only need two sizes to cover your baby from birth all the way to potty-learning. Period.
Expertly crafted from stretchy, buttery soft textiles with a stay-dry liner, these super cute fitted diapers offer superior wetness protection for your baby's delicate skin. Encased elastic wraps snugly, yet gently, around your baby's legs and torso to provide the very best protection from leaks. And, Thirsties® Duo Fab Fitteds are easy to use. Simply wrap around your baby and secure with the easy-to-use Aplix or sturdy snap closures for a secure, custom fit.
Want a completely watertight diapering system? Remember, although you’re not going to want to cover up these adorable, ultrasoft diapers, Thirsties® Duo Fab Fitteds are not waterproof on their own. At times when you do need total protection, we recommend pairing your Thirsties® Duo Fab Fitted diaper with a Thirsties® Diaper Cover or Duo Wrap for the perfect adjustable fit and unstoppable performance.
Let's face it...'one-size' options tend to be too big on the average newborn and too small for most toddlers over two years of age. What this means is that the 'one-size' option truly only fits your baby properly when he/she weighs between 10 lbs to 32 lbs. Each of the two sizes of our Duo Fab Fitted diaper feature three rows of snaps to adjust the rise to your baby's shape; it really is like having THREE sizes in one.
Only the best components come together to make Thirsties® Duo Fab Fitted diapers. The internal soaker is composed of spongy microfiber terry that can absorb up to seven times its weight in liquid! A maximum absorbency of 18 oz. makes this diaper appropriate for both light and heavy wetters alike. There is a tunnel behind the soaker which allows for stuffing additional absorbency, and for better washing and quicker drying. Touching your baby's skin is an entirely unique microfleece that is oh-so-soft to the touch and works to keep your baby feeling dry, thereby helping to prevent diaper rash. Textile pilling and stained diapers is a thing of the past with the help of the specially-made microfleece inner layer. You will likely notice that this diaper maintains its appearance and supple feel longer than many other brands on the market. Finally, the velvety cotton velour outer layer comes in a variety of fresh, fun color options (plus white).
And just when you thought it couldn't get any better...it does. Thirsties® Duo Fab Fitted diapers are made in the USA by a group of extremely talented women, many of whom sew in the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
Size One - 6-18 lbs (3-8 kg) 0-9 months
Size Two - 18-40 lbs (8-18 kg) 9-36+ months
Care and Content
Wash on hot with half the recommended amount of additive-free detergent. It is very important to use residue-free detergent. No fabric softeners, no bleach. Dry on low or hang to dry.
Dyed with low-impact dyes
Inner layers: 100% polyester
Outer layer: 15% polyester, 85% cotton
Made in the USA.
|Country of Manufacture|
By Jan Not bad ,
- I love the color and cotton velour but not the microfiber inner. Holds enough, but not my favorite.
By Carrie We love Thirsties! ,
- These are a great fit for our daughter and we love them for bedtime hours. We have been using them on her since day one and she is now 6 weeks old at 8.5lbs. We don't tend to take these with us on the go as they are a little bulkier and take up a lot of prime real estate in the diaper bag, but they are a must have to our collection.
By Heidi Best overnight diaper! ,
- When I bought this diaper I did not expect it to become our favourite for overnight. We use Applecheeks for day time but were constantly getting leaks at night so we tried these and I'm so happy we did! The fitted diaper ensures that there are no leaks and the fit is perfect on my son. The stay dry lining keeps him dry between changes at night and we learned the great trick from Thirsties to put any extra booster soakers on the outside of the fitted diaper rather than stuffing the "pocket". Having the soaker on the outside of the fitted diaper, placed inside the cover, means that the diaper wont be too bulky and will still provide a perfect fit. The extra soaker helps the diaper go further when he sleeps longer between changes at night.
Between this diaper and our sloomb snapless fitted diapers we don't need anything else for night. We use these with the Thirsties cover and have never had a leak.
By Angela Favourite Fitted ,
- These are by far my favourite fitted diaper. We use them for daytime with a blueberry cover and at night with a hemp doubler and a woollybottom. My son is a fast and heavy wetter, and these are the only diapers we have come across that can handle 10+ hours. Highly recommend as a night time fitted.
By B Better sleep for everyone ,
- Well, before I purchased these diapers I was changing my 1 year old at 10 at night ( after we both were already sleeping) just so he would wake up dry and I wouldn't have to change his crib sheets every morning. NOW I can put him down at 730pm and he is good for 12 hours. AHhh.. so nice!
They are super soft, and I love that I can add an extra insert if needed. They take a while to dry (which is not a bad thing, it just proves how absorbent they are) so I ordered a few of them to get us by. I paired them with a blueberry cover and it was perfect! ( he even woke up for a surprise feed and I purposely did not change him to test the diaper). I would recommend them to everyone who wants to cloth diaper.
Dry happy baby! dry sheets, happy Momma!