Thirsties offers a very popular diaper cover to families looking for a super cute yet effective waterproof cover. Thirsties Diaper Covers are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby's delicate skin. The leg gussets add advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super soft against your baby’s skin.
Thirsties Diaper Covers secure with durable hook and loop for a perfect and secure fit at every diaper change. The generous cut of the covers presents a superior waterproof exterior on any type of flat, prefolded, or fitted cloth diaper. The cover’s roomy fit is ideal for chunky babies, over bulkier diapers, and nighttime systems. The newborn/preemie and x-small size features an umbilical cut out for your newborn's comfort.
Want to get away with fewer diaper covers in rotation? The laminate that lines the inside of the soft polyester can be wiped clean between uses, then wash when thoroughly soiled. We suggest one cover for every 3-4 diapers in rotation (excluding diapers with waterproof exteriors).
Proudly manufactured in the USA.
|Newborn/Preemie||4-10 lbs||0-1 mo|
|X-Small||6-12 lbs||10"-15"||4"-8"||14"||0-3 mo|
|Small||12-18 lbs||12"-19"||6"-10"||16"||2-9 mo|
|Medium||18-28 lbs||14"-22"||8"-12"||18"||9-30 mo|
|Large||28-40 lbs||16"-25"||10"-14"||20"||24+ mo|
|Country of Manufacture|
By Michelle First diaper cover ,
- This was the first diaper cover I owned. I loved the hook and loop closure, but prefer the fit of the duo wrap. Easy to use with prefolds.
By M. Rebecca Almost perfect ,
- Most of our stash are these covers, which we use with prefolds, and we like them! We definitely prefer the hook/loop closure over the snap, as long as they are the covers with the wider h/l strip (a few I got came with a thinner strip of h/l, which were not as sturdy).
But over all, GREAT covers. Contains mess well and perfect fit!
My only real grievance with this cover may be petty, but here it is...the white trim on the inner leg gusset drives me nuts! I like the white trim on the rest of the cover, as it does give it a unique look... but the trim on that inner leg gusset does get stained... this drives me bonkers.
But if you are looking good affordable diaper cover, this would still be a great choice for you!
By Julie No leaks! ,
- These covers are very trim. I have the newborn size and they work well over newborn fitteds or with a newborn prefold trifolded inside. The double gussets work very well to contain breastfed poop. The material is not too stiff and the umbilical cut out works well.
By Colleen Great cover! ,
- This is an excellent cover over the fitted kissaluvs or bummis prefolds. They hold in anything that may otherwise have tried to sneak out (including explosive breastfed poops)! They are cute, thin, and wash easy. The only downside is the Velcro eventually starts to go (after a few babies). The Velcro gets slightly "fuzzy." I was able to cut off the "top fuzz" with scissors and continue to use them. I really loved the fit on these. The Velcro still worked fine, it just looked fuzzy (not "new" anymore like the bummis cover velcro). It was easy to adjust from newborn up. My new baby has been wearing them from day four and still wearing them at almost 10 weeks. I can see getting a lot of use out of these for a long time! They also work great for long overnights. My fitteds and prefolds (and doublers) are soaked through after a 9-11 hour stretch, but no leaks!
By Crystal J. Good Cover for the Price ,
- I love the Thirsties covers! They are lightweight, do not cause red welts on baby's delicate skin, work well with prefolds, and contain [most] leaks. They are also affordable and have fun and colourful designs.