These great microfleece liners wick moisture away from your baby’s skin and into the absorbent cloth diaper below, creating that “stay dry” sensation. They are super soft and breathable, and especially great for night time comfort.
Fleece liners ensure easy clean-ups as well! Solids will slide off easily and our liners will protect your baby’s diaper from being damaged by creams and ointments. Layer on top of any cloth diaper and add a flushable liner if desired.
These fleece liners are made from Repreve – “more than recycled” polyester! It’s all about giving back … Repreve is a member of 1% For The Planet, an alliance of businesses that donate at least 1% of their annual revenues to environmental organizations worldwide.
5 liners per package. Made in Canada.
|Country of Manufacture|
By Taylor Great for protecting diapers from creams ,
- I use these mostly to protect the diapers from my diaper creams. They're spur soft and dry very quickly. I use them with every diaper change. I'm not sure it helps my baby feel dry but they make rinsing the poopy diapers a lot easier.
By Colleen Awesome liners! ,
- These are great liners. They are soft, work well even on long overnight stretches. They wash and dry quickly. Definitely recommend them. I've use them in every single diaper change since day 4! I use fitted kissaluvs and bummis prefolds. They work well for either. Just remember to fold them down or tuck them in the cover, if your using them with a newborn.
By Ashley keeps babies bum nice and dry! ,
- These are very handy to have around. With my toddler i spent months and months trying to find a good diaper that worked for nights... that said only a natural fiber did but than he would have a bright red bum/genitals in the morning. Got a roll of these and no issues now! They wash beautifully dry in no time flat. There not super thick but do wonders for babies skin!!
By Liyun Like it ,
- These liners are super soft and very easy to clean. They also do a good job at keeping baby's bottom dry. It would be perfect if they can keep stain off the prefolds though.
By Elizabeth Not a fan ,
- I'm not a fan at all of these liners. I don't find that they help baby feel any drier. I use them occasionally with a diaper cream that isn't cloth diaper safe, but they're a pain to get clean afterwards. Plus, they're expensive for what they are. For that purpose, I think disposable liners would be a better choice.