These great microfleece liners wick moisture away from your baby’s skin and into the absorbent cloth diaper below, creating that “stay dry” sensation. They are super soft and breathable, and especially great for night time comfort.
Fleece liners ensure easy clean-ups as well! Solids will slide off easily and our liners will protect your baby’s diaper from being damaged by creams and ointments. Layer on top of any cloth diaper and add a flushable liner if desired.
These fleece liners are made from Repreve – “more than recycled” polyester! It’s all about giving back … Repreve is a member of 1% For The Planet, an alliance of businesses that donate at least 1% of their annual revenues to environmental organizations worldwide.
5 liners per package. Made in Canada.
|Country of Manufacture|
By Katie very sof ,
- Great to use with bum cream or if you are worried about staining on diapers!
By Myrtle Must-Haves! ,
- These are great at keeping baby feeling dry. I found, though, that these did not keep breastmilk poops off the diaper underneath at all times, but that wasn't a big deal for us.
These are smaller than the AMP fleece liners (not available here), so since I've purchased the AMP ones, I use this brand less frequently.
By Bethany Great Night-time Solution ,
- For our baby this was a great night time solution. And nice and soft on the bum!! They're great!
By Amanda Works really well ,
- I am currently using a cream on my baby's bum so I am using these over my Bum Genius Freetime AIO diapers and my Flips to protect the inserts. Added bonus, they catch the poo so clean up is easier. It is super easy to take off the insert and rinse it off with the toilet sprayer. Way easier then spraying down the inside of the diaper. Less water spraying everywhere around the toilet.
By Taylor Great for protecting diapers from creams ,
- I use these mostly to protect the diapers from my diaper creams. They're spur soft and dry very quickly. I use them with every diaper change. I'm not sure it helps my baby feel dry but they make rinsing the poopy diapers a lot easier.